Tuesday 20 October 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #94

Hi everyone! I didn't even realise how long it had been since I'd posted anything here! It has been crazy busy the last few months but here I am all back and ready for the next Runway Inspired Challenge!

Here's this week's look to inspire you:

source: vogue.com

And my take, as simple and monochromatic as it gets:

thank you


We would love for you to play along with us this week! Make sure to check out the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along and what you can win!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aga

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love this. I always looks forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo beautiful!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Would you mind sharing what stamps these are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that bit of splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love this card! it has inspired my own card, i hope you don't mind. it is just so pretty!!!! thanks for sharing and inspiring me.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!