Tuesday 16 September 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #68

Hi there! It’s time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Here's this week's look to inspire you:

source: shoes.stylosophy.it

Diamond shapes were the first thing that caught my eye in today's inspiration piece. I cut out one diamond shape to create a stencil. Then I simply laid it onto my card base and sponged with a pearlescent beige ink to create this patterned background:

thanks friend thanks friend

I finished off my card by adding a label tape sentiment and a “friend” die cut from Studio Calico.

I hope you're inspired to play along with us! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win! If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

Gayatri * Jen * Karolyn * Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Aga

4 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous pearly background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! :D Totally loving this! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooowww this is a wonderful CAS design I love your idea with that background and love the thanks FRIEND sentiment...may I ask you...which glue to put the FRIEND on your card..its not mess your card...I use my glossy accent but it sometimes mess my card LOL..any advice I would be thank full dear Aga..

    I just for the first time joining Runway Inspiration Challenge my card is #17, I would be so happy if you could look it at my blog and leave me some love :) many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!