Tuesday 1 April 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #57

Hi everyone! I'm a little bit late with my project for the new Runway Inspired Challenge, but better late than never I suppose :) Here's this week's look to inspire you:

source: style.com

So colourful and funky! And here’s what I came up with:

watercolour gift wrap watercolour gift wrap

I’ve created my own wrapping paper with watercolours and then cut the bows using Lil Inker's Bow die and a washi tape.

I hope you're inspired to play along! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along and to see what prize is up for grabs!

If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:
 
Jen * Joni * Kristen * Mayuri * Pamela * Taheerah * Tasnim * Virginia

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Aga

3 comments:

  1. It was worth the waiting, I love the colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome and unique idea Aga! Love your fun wrapping paper and that bow is so funky!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!