Tuesday 28 January 2014

Studio Calico February Reveal

Hello! It's reveal day at Studio Calico which means the Sugar Rush kits and add-ons are available to everyone for purchase in the Studio Calico store! Today, I’m sharing a few cards I made using the Sugar Rush main card kit and the Taffy card kit add-on.

The first main kit only card is quick and simple one. I used here a patterned paper and a cute girl stamp from the 4x6" stamp set by Life-Love-Paper for Studio Calico:

Hi1

For the second card I used one of my favourite techniques recently :) I heat embossed the sentiment stamp with white embossing powder then water coloured it and added some veneer buttons and glitter to finish it off:

sparkle1

The next two cards are made with the Taffy add-on. The first one is quick and simple card crated with sentiment stamp from the main kit. I hand cut lemons and feathers from patterned papers that come with the add-on kit:

hello1

The second one is created with a beautiful paper with watercolour pattern, heart cork shapes and gold alpha letters. As a finishing touch, I added some splatters of Mister Huey's Opaque White to the background:

love1

I really enjoyed playing with these kits and still have some more ideas to try with them. I hope you feel inspired too! You can also pop over to the Studio Calico gallery for more inspiration and ideas from the Creative Team!

Before I go, don't forget that there's still time to sign up for the Life | Scripted class, more details HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aga

7 comments:

  1. All kinds of gorgeous Aga. I love how soft your cards always feel...so light and airy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can look at these for hours, Aga! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a TREAT to see what you have been playing! Love the samples that you made from the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful projects Aga♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. All simply stunning - Love Them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! The sparkle one is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!