Saturday 11 January 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #51

Hi everyone! I hope your new year has got off to a great start! I’m just back from vacation so my bags are still unpacked, laundry to be done but first things first, my card made for the latest Runway Inspired Challenge! :) Here's this week's look:



And my quick and simple interpretation created with watercolour pens:

happy new year
happy new year


The winner will receive a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp, so make sure to check out the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along!

This week we are introducing 3 new DT Members, take a look at the following blogs for more inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by!
Aga

11 comments:

  1. Love this Aga! Very funky!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fabulous!!! hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could whip up something as fabulous-looking as this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...I love how you wrote out the happy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, Aga! Back to blogland in your fabulous style too - love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always wow me with your cards Aga, this is no different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Bold and brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO great! Makes me happy just to look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!