Saturday 25 June 2011

Papertrey June Blog Hop Challenge



Welcome to the June PTI Blog Hop! The inspiration this month is a beautiful picture: 




I just couldn’t resist playing along with this challenge! What inspired me most is the colourful background. I decided to use inks as watercolours to paint my cardstock. When the background was dry I used a stamp from the Guide Lines set and white embossing powder to create my pattern. I finished off with chipboard letters accented with a touch of blue glitter to give each one a soft shine. Here is the result:

HB2U
HB2U

Be sure to visit Nichole's blog for the complete list of all participants!

Thank you for hopping by today, hope you have a great weekend!
Aga

22 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the resist background and your glitter letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Aga! Love those colorful stripes and fun, sparkly letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wauw, this is sooooo pretty!! Love the glittery letters and the gorgeous painting, it's an amazing rainbow!! And the shapes you embossed there are so pretty! I love it!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Love the use of color

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW -- TOTALLY AWESOME!!! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...I love, love, love the watercolors and the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background you created Aga, so striking. Gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this Aga !!! Loving the sparkly letters & number!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Love everything about your card, Aga! Especially the frame around the sentiment is superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is my favorite card I've seen so far in the hop - it absolutely rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how the lines go up and down

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aga, LOVE the white embossing on the pretty colored background! LOVE the blue glittery letters! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Complete perfection, Aga! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool indeed! The embossing and the glitter are amazing! Job better than well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun! I love the white embossing over the top of your watercolored rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bold, bright and dramatic use of colour. The white embossing images are very unique as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how the white embossing pops on your rainbow background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Resultat jest jak najbardziej niesamowity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your interpretation of the inspiration! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!